Pages

Friday, November 10, 2006

Ease of access....interim post

I should have been more prudent and expectant of dodgy services at easyInternetCafe; mind you I am not being critical of anyone but myself here. It is what it is and I should expect it.
But this latest failure (the USB port does not work, and so I cannot upload an earlier intended post) follows a string of failures during my visit to London. The fist was my phone's roaming service, the second was the coin-hungry public phones of Victoria station, and the second to last, was the internet computer at the WTM exhibit (I got a shaddy one again!).
Anyways, I am trying to make mental notes of plenty of things as I am back to memory lane here in London, both personal and of the general....interest. Not much has changed over the last 365 days, apart from some small things and details. Although time does fly by, I honestly cannot see many things to have changed over the past couple of years both in England and Greece.
Anyways, I don't have plenty of time, and this COLORSit cheap keyboard is starting to get on my nerves, pretty much like the place itself here (basement floor of the easyInternetCafe between Oxford Circus and Bond Street).
P.S. The new Hotmail, the 'Windows Live Mail' (in beta version) seriously sucks...

No comments: