Pages

Monday, October 09, 2006

'One day you will be succesful'

Well thanks a lot stupid fortune cookie!!! It would be more useful if you told me which day. That way I could just sit on my back and wait...At least for once, my lucky number was not 13, despite the fact that it is in fact my favorite number.
No worries though. In the future (implement american voice here!) there will AFC's, Advanced Fortune Cookies (updated with the latest patch). They will be much more personalised and specific. An example from the beta tests: 'Hi Jason! You are looking fine. Enjoyed those shrimp noodles? In 3 days you will find a note bill on the street. The way of Confucius is with you.' Note for developers: ambiguity and clarity will gradually be abolished, but sincereity still remains at the same old levels; zero that is.

P.S. What do I have to do to get chop-sticks with my noodles? Seriously you guys....

No comments: