Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Intro

I see ugly monsters ….. they are coming from everywhere, I know them, they wear their hypocrisy capes, blabbing lies and wishes incoherently from their foul mouths. They are ugly and sly, they retreat just as they are about to eat me, they push me further taunting me. Their weak trembling hands fall off, replaced by new ones, they reach out to grab me, always missing, always trying. Their hollow promises evaporate in whiffs of separation and distance, but their mouths keep on working on the same horrible tempo. Black water stems from their ears and eyes, it fills the room, from the waist up, reaching my neck, it is drowning me. They are coming, they are coming, they are coming…


Dude relax, that’s just your reflection in the mirror.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

diagnosis?

filia alex

Anonymous said...

Pes mas ti peineis esi kai den mas dineis.???????

Anonymous said...

Southern Comfort! :))