Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Me at my very lowest

I try not to waste my time, or be a complete victim of my boredom. There are several occasions when I fail miserably. Sincerely, they are not several, but rather plenty. When I do so, more often I try not to impose myself on others. Again I fail at an even worse rate. However, when I am wasting my time on the curse within a curse, that is to say facebook, I prefer to take quizzes and stuff rather than bothering my friends or fueling their neurosis. After all, quizzes and tests make me feel rather comfortable, because I tend to score better than others. Then again it makes me feel sad 'competing' (no real competition obviously, I just have no life) with retards. No offense. Although my low self esteem would prefer myself to be a fool among greats, rather than an above average among fools, as pathetic and miserable as bitching and criticizing can be, I just can't resist myself. Apologies.


Gosh. I think I just cracked myself.

'If men are from Mars and women from Venus, then there is something seriously wrong with evolution.'
Me, myself, and that other guy in my head.

No comments: